Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pack Night

Alex finally got his first award at pack night tonight. I wasn't there because we are tending 4 of Steph and Jeff's kids and I wasn't about to drag 7 kids out to pack night. Alex was really excited about earning this award.

Growing up with all girls in my family, I have NO CLUE when it comes to this stuff. Luckily, Rich is a Scout Leader so he helps Alex with all the things he needs to do to get his awards!!
I guess our ward has this tradition when the boys earn awards that the Dad holds the boy up-side-down and then he has to pin the pin on his Mom's shirt so that is what we did when he got home from pack night (it was kinda wierd). Good job Alex and keep up the hard work!!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

I just left a check at your house for the trike. I stuck it through the door (hope it was the right house:) I just left the name blank I didn't know who to write it out to.

Melissa said...

Way to go Al! I'm proud of you.