Thursday, November 4, 2010

"So You Think You Can Dance"

I got tickets to the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour for Alexa's birthday and today is the day!! We were both so excited to see performance and we love watching the show on TV. Alexa is determined to get on this show someday and I hope that happens for her!!

We left shortly after school and stopped at Forever 21 to do a little bit of shopping. I let Alexa decide where she wanted to eat dinner and she picked In-N-Out.
She got her fries "animal style" and they looked really disgusting, cheese, onions and the special sauce. She LOVES onions and liked the fries but said it would have been better without the cheese. We ate and then it was time to get to the Maverick Center for the show.

I did not remember that you have to pay $10 to park and I didn't think I had any cash, luckily I had a $5 and the guy was nice enough to let us in.
We both loved the show and it made me really want to dance again. Maybe I will have to wait til I'm in my 60's and join the Golden Girls!!!

No comments: