Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a Night...

It was a busy day getting ready for the party tonight, there were

PURSES

SHOES

and FLOWER CLIPS



I made some yummy treats for my guests to snack on as they shopped around the basement. There was a GREAT turn-out and I want to say a big THANKS to those of you that came out to support my party!



We had peanut butter-kiss cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, chocolate rice krispy treats, some veggies and dip and of course some candy. I tried to 'pretty up' the beverage with lemons and limes cause Rich would only allow water downstairs!


Since I had such great supporters I was able to get all this great stuff for FREE!!

I love the hot pink shoes (but they aren't that comfortable so I might re-think this choice) and the boots aren't in yet so she will deliver them to me in a week or so. I got a new purse and wallet too so I really couldn't be happier.

Alexa had GREAT success with her flower hair clips and sold tons, she even had a few people give her special orders so she was really excited. It was a fun, busy night and I am looking forward to the next one already!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a LOT of fun. I am sad I missed it. I will be there next time for sure!!

Rohan Shearer said...

Thanks for inviting us! It was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I was really looking forward to coming, but a thousand things came up at the same time. I'm sorry I missed it. I would love to still buy some flowers from Alexa! I'm glad you had a good turn out and had a good time. Any other parties any time soon?

Anonymous said...

It was awesome- thanks for always including me in your partys :) I'm so impressed with Alexa and her little business. She is racking in the dough!

Melissa said...

Well, aren't you quite the hostess!I hope lia sophia will be invited to your next party! I love the blue flowers!

Cammi said...

oh i love those flower hair clips!
where can i get some?

cammihigley@msn.com

*shannon swenson sent me to you :)