Saturday, September 13, 2008

Texas Roadhouse

 
Posted by Picasa

Well after spending a LONG day at the fair it was great to get to Texas Roadhouse to get some food!! My sisters Amy and Melissa and their families met us there (they didn't know that most of Rich's family was going to be there and I guess they felt like they were "out of place") I was So glad they came and so was Rich!
Everyone from Rich's family was there except Jennifer, Stephanie and Cynthia. We had such a huge party that we had to wait a while and we took up a lot of room and all couldn't sit together but it was really fun and yummy food!
They sang Happy Birthday to Rich and we all joined in with them. I hope he had a great day, he deserves it!!

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I still need to tackle you on the peanut shell covered floor for that! j/k. It was fun and delicious!

Jennifer said...

I really do wish that we could have made it to Texas Roadhouse. I love that place!