Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bday

It has become somewhat of a tradition for my Birthday to meet my family in Bountiful at Chuckarama. I think it all started because my Mom's bday is just about a week after mine and Rich doesn't let us got to Logan 2 weekends in a row and we always take my Mom for an overnighter for her bday. So a few years ago I came up with the idea of meeting halfway so I could still see my family for my bday.
It has been a great tradition, even though most of my family HATES the chuck. The Keller family is always so nice and they come too which makes me very happy!! They did just build a Texas Roadhouse down the street from the chuck so maybe next year we can try to change it up for all the babies in my family that whine about the chuck!!
We had a fabulous time and spent like three hours in the restaurant. It was great!! After we walked over to TJ Maxx and did a little shopping.

It was getting dark so we all went over to this bank and sat on the concrete and I opened my presents. It was a little weird but that's what makes it so fantastic!! I got EVERYTHING that I wanted and more!!
 
Posted by Picasa
I got Season 4 of The Office in a cool gift pack that came with a T-shirt, water bottle and wrist band, Baby Mama it's one of my favorite movies, an awesome Utah State Sweatshirt, a beautiful Lia Sophia necklace and cute ceramic pumpkin, a Halloween puzzle and the very best part a NEW CAMERA!! Thanks so much Mom and Dad it is just what I wanted!!


The following are just some random shots of the great time that we had in the bank parking lot. We missed Dave, Jake, Jason and Steve...they were busy with other things.
Thanks for the great party guys...we had a great time didn't we??

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Seriously, anyone who says they hate The Chuck is lying. It's great and inexpensive. I love The Chuck, but we've already discussed that.

Melissa said...

Oh Ang, I'll go to the Chuck any day for you!