Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Rich loves surprises, so for his birthday I got a room in Salt Lake for Friday night. He had told me he wanted to go to the Utah State Fair and Texas Roadhouse on Saturday so I thought it would be fun to stay over in Salt Lake.
We went to the Gateway and met up with my sisters, Monica and Amberly. We did some shopping and the ate dinner at the food court.
 
Posted by Picasa

We headed to the Hotel and decided to go swimming for a while. The kids had a great time and Max even jumped in to Monica which was a first for him. Monica got in some swim practice with her goggles and she made us all laugh with her "wild kicking." Rich and I stayed in the hot tub most the time.
 
Posted by Picasa

The room I got was a suite so the couch pulled out into a bed for Monica and Alexa, we got a roll away for Amberly and the chair was perfect for Alex. Rich and I had our own room with a TV and that was nice, I stayed up til 2am watching "Alot Like Love" with Ashton Kutcher, it is such a good movie.
We ate at the breakfast buffet in the morning and we had waffles and pancakes and fruit and eggs and sausage. It was a fun little getaway.

No comments: