Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yummy Cookies!!

My friend Chelsey posted a recipe for sugar cookies the other day on Facebook and I really wanted to try it out. I made the dough after work and then after dinner started cooking them (man, I am glad I took her advice and only made 1/2 batch or I would still be baking them now)!!
They turned out really delicious...Alex helped me frost for a little bit but then gave up because he said mine looked "professional" and he just couldn't compete so he was in charge of the sprinkles.
When you have that many cookies the best thing to do is SHARE THEM. So I plated some up and will make some deliveries tomorrow (the plan was to doorbell ditch them around the neighborhood last night but of course it was too late by the time they were all frosted)!

No comments: