Friday, October 29, 2010

Trafalga Fun

Alex made flyers for his spook alley and passed them out at school yesterday. The kids didn't have school today. From 12-2pm kids from all over the neigborhood came to the spook alley. I told Alex that I wanted everyone gone by 2pm. When I came home from work he was cleaning it all up. I thought he was going to leave it for our party tomorrow with my family but I guess he thought I wanted him to clean it up today. He did a pretty good job of getting things cleaned up but I did have to help him. It was alot of work and I hope that he had a great time because I don't think we will be doing it again next year!

Alexa had plans and was gone most of the day and I wanted to do something fun with the boys so I took them to Trafalga in Lehi. Rich met us after work but decided to just go home.
They are doing some renovations on the place and hopefully it will be funner when they are done. The Rush Coaster was not working (that was the whole reason we drove all the way to Lehi) but, what do you do??
You just make the best of it...the boys went on some of the rides inside and they went on the bumper boats and got soaked. It was a chilly night but they still wanted to play miniature golf so we did. Max was having a blast!!
We had a fun time and ended the night with some frozen yogurt from Golden Spoon. Well, me and Alex did, Max fell asleep in the car!

No comments: