Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to: RICH!!!

Since Rich's birthday is on Sunday this year, I took him out on Saturday for a date. I had some things in mind to do and a new place to eat but he was really craving Texas Roadhouse and since it was his birthday we went there. Texas Roadhouse is always yummy so I was happy with his choice. We went to a movie after and got home pretty late.
After church I made Rich some yummy crepes for lunch.
Then he took a nap for a while while I was getting dinner ready!
He picked Hawaiian Haystacks (which are not my fav) but I made them for him and he was happy!! I kind of blew it this year and wasn't very prepared and I didn't really get him anything because he said he didn't want/need anything. I guess he was just saying that and I think he felt kind of bad.

I love Rich so much and I am so thankful that he is my husband. He is so good to me and the kids. He amazes me with his strong testimony of the gospel and is such a great example. He makes sure that our family is doing all the things that we should be (FHE, family prayer, scripture study) etc. He makes me a better person and I am so lucky to have found him!!

No comments: