Friday, February 29, 2008

7 unique or interesting things about........ME

This is supposed to be another TAG game but I didn't want to tag the same people over again so I thought I would just post my answers and if anyone reading wants to do the same they can (and hopefully you will cause I think its fun to get to know people better and this is a great way)!

All about Angela

a) My life dream is to go to Australia and go to the Great Barrier Reef and go down in a steel cage to see a Great White shark up close and personal. I have al
ways been fascinated with sharks especially the Great White. I also hear Africa is a pretty great place to view them, I tease Alexa about it cause she gets really mad at me, like I'm going to die or something (I guess she loves me after all)!!!

b) I am obsessed with blogging and checking out other peoples blogs.

c)I am pretty much a Free T-Shirt freak.......I love getting T-Shirts from different places (for free of course). I started running 5k's and other races just for the T-shirts (I guess they aren't free cause you have to pay to race....but that was truly my motivation for starting to run in races). I blame this on my Dad cause he would always bring home T-shirts from work or political ones and we would always fight over them. I am not the only one in family that has this problem either (you know who you are.....Monica)!!!

d) In the Spring, I love to take naps in the car. It is still pretty chilly outside but if it's a sunny day you just park your car facing the sun lay back the seat and have a little snooze in the warm sunshine. I introduced this fun trick of mine to Rich a few Sunday's ago at my mom's house and we slept for 3 hours!! Try it sometime.

e)I am not a morning person at all, I really think that's why I need to work because I don't know what time I would get out of bed if i didn't have somewhere to be. Alexa and Alex get themselves off to school and Max usually sleeps in too. If he is awake before the kids go to school they just bring him in my room and turn on Disney and he watches for awhile. I guess this makes me totally LAZY and I really need to find some motivation to get my butt out of bed!!!

f) Almost ALL of Alexa's friends have cell phones (she's 12) honestly there are only like 2 or 3 other kids that don't. I refuse to give a 12 year old a cell phone and I guess that is unusual. I just don't see the need to give kids extra distractions (like TV, and video games aren't enough). I wish kids would use their imaginations more and I know that it's a different world than it was when I was 12 however I don't think that we as parents have to give in to every desire of our child's hearts. I won't go into all the reasons I don't think kids need cell phones cause that would make for a lengthy post.

g)Wow this was harder than I thought....I'm having a hard time of thinking of one more. I guess growing up with 5 sisters and no brothers is pretty unique. My poor Dad, well actually when we little we probably acted just like boys (or worse) we were really mean to each other. I have a scar on my cheek from the time my sister threw a tap shoe at my face, we always had claw marks up and down our arms, got pulled by the hair down the stairs etc. Also my oldest sister would always tell us huge lies that we all believed (like on Saturday when mom was at the grocery store she would tell us that she flew to Paris to make perfume, or she once convinced me to pierce my ears with a stapler......yeah and of course I tried it). I am glad that we are all a little more mature now and are 'best friends' we still occasionally "take each other down" for old times sake. I love you Melanie, Monica, Amberly, Amy and Melissa.






2 comments:

Shannon said...

I was supposed to tag 7 people, but didn't because I don't want people to get annoyed. But I think it's a great way to learn about people and love reading them. I love the pic of you and your sisters. Very cute. And come on Angela, you still have the stupid word verification on here. What's up!

Maria said...

I Loved learning more about you! And I don't mind being tagged at all! I think its kind of fun. So I will consider this a tag.... sometime in the next couple of days!