Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun day off school and work


Max loves playing basketball so we went to the Stake Center on Monday to shoot some hoops.


That's my nephew Jake and he is way excited to have a cousin to shoot with
(Alex and Mckenzie were on the stage making up dances).




How cute



He is such a good dribbler, sometimes I can't believe he's only 20 months old!!



Dad and Max doing some bonding, actually Max is giving Dad a few tips.....ha ha


Alexa has a pretty sweet shot herself.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great way to spend the day. You guys are always doing fun stuff as a family.

Maria said...

Yeah! Another blog to check! I think I am obsessed! Your Kids are so cute! I am so sorry that you and I are in similar situations. I wouldn't wish it on anybody! I do have a great Nurse that I have been seeing for a few months. But so far no good news. I have really loved seeing her because it seems like she really cares. Hopefully I will have good news to report soon!