Wednesday, February 13, 2008


I LOVE Rich so much. I can't really even express how much. I always tell him that he's the best person I know because that's the only way I can describe how I feel about him. He is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for that (even though I always complain cause I want him to spend more time with me). He is so thoughtful too and we go out on a date almost every week and it's usually him that remembers and plans it. I am grateful that we have Alexa because it makes it tons easier to be able to do this when you have your own babysitter (even though she complains about it sometimes).
Rich has been working on our basement for a few months now and at first I really thought we weren't going to survive the project but now we have hired someone to help out and things will go alot faaster now and for this I am so happy. I can't wait to have more space!!!
Rich I love you very much, thanks so much for all you do for me and the kids!!!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Cute Blog! I am excited every time someone new gets a blog. Its such a fun way to keep up with each other. I'll check back often!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. Your family in Logan is going to love it. It's a great way to keep in contact. It looks great! Keep up the postings!!