Thursday, February 28, 2008

JAZZ game

Max, Rich, Norma (Rich's Mom), and Me went to the Jazz game last night. I had to take this shot myself because I don't think Rich fully supports my blogging obsession. We had a good time and Max behaved himself pretty well.
We went with Norma to "Meet the players night" a few months ago and we had all the players sign our hats and basketballs. The only player that wasn't very friendly was D. Williams. Jerry Sloan even smiled at us and chatted a minute. I was trying to hook up Norma with O'Kur......I told him she wanted a hug and he said to meet him after it was over but I think she chickened out!!!! Anyway we both wore our hats last night.
This is the one and only time that we could get Grandma's eyes off the court (and it was half-time of course). She is the biggest JAZZ fan ever. Max kept wanting to play with her cow bell but she had to keep it close in case she needed to use it (which in the first half we didn't hear it much, it was a crappy start to a game that ended really good).
Max was pretty into the game and would clap and throw his hands up in the air. He didn't get the "booing" when the other team was shooting free throws. He would look at me like "what the heck are you booing for?"
GO JAZZ!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What fun pictures. My husband is the same way about my blogging. What's up with them? I still can't believe how big Max is. What a cutie!

Dani said...

How funny that Rich doesn't get blogging. Neither does Jared. But then people at work tell him whats on the blog and he always rolls his eyes (so I am told). I love checking your blog. It's different every time. Even if you haven't added a new post, its the background, the layout, or something. Blogging is fun!