Thursday, February 14, 2008

We had a Fun Day!!


My mom sent us gifts in the mail, the kids all got treats and a stuffed animal and she gave them Spongebob Season 4 Volume 2....they were really excited.

She gave me the 25th anniversary edition of Michael Jackson's THRILLER, whats funny is that she gave me and my sisters the record for Valentines Day (25 years ago) can I really be that old?? That sucks.

We went out to eat at Pizza Factory and Max wouldn't cooperate for a picture so we were silly.

Alexa was embarassed that I was taking pictures but I told her to get used to it since I have this blog I have to document everything so I have something to write about.

Alex got really full from his dinner, he had a fun time

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am so jealous of your MJ cd. I got the record when I was in Kindergarten for keeping my room clean for a whole week. Lucky!