Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Jazz Pictures

This is the one and only picture Rich would take for me.......notice Max with his finger in his nose, he pretty much stinks at taking pictures.

We Won the game after being behind until the middle of the third quarter. I was suprised they were able to turn it around. But I was glad cause that makes the ride home easier!!! Just kidding Norma (I have actually never been to a game with her that they have lost, maybe I am a good luck charm and need to go to more games, especially the April 12th game, I think you know the reason!!! FREE T-SHIRTS

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey, I've never been to a Jazz game with Norma where they've lost either. So maybe we should be the ones that she takes to those last few games. Too bad she doesn't have playoff tickets this year.

Maria said...

How fun! And I fully support your blogging obsession. So blog away!