Friday, February 5, 2010

"LOVE FEST"...Day 5



Rich: I love that Rich is a clean freak. I really don't think I have cleaned the bathrooms since I married Rich. He loves a clean house and sometimes goes a little overboard and moves stuff off the counters etc. and then I have no idea where things are...but he is very helpful around the house and I really appreciate it!!!

Alexa: Loves to re-arrange her room. She usually keeps a pretty clean room and loves to change it around.

Alex: I love that Alex is so smart. He is doing so well in school and has really good handwriting.

Max: I love the way he is learning new things everyday. He draws the cutest people (see previous post)and he writes his name all by himself (although most the time it is backwards or the letters are out of order). He is a smart kid!!

No comments: