Saturday, February 13, 2010

"LOVE FEST"...Day 13



Rich: I love that he is always willing to let me do fun things with my friends and family, ie: book club, bunco, weekend trips, girls nights etc. I know he gets jealous but he never makes me feel guilty about having fun without him!!!

Alexa: I love that she tells me about things going on in her life, ie: her first kiss, troubles with friends etc. I am glad that she trusts me and knows that she can tell me anything!

Alex: I love his smile, it makes me happy!

Max: I love how I was helping him say his prayer and he whispered to me in the middle of it, "I think I got it mom" and then he continued on his own...it was adorable!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Max, that is too darling! You have a great family! I love you all so much!

Melissa said...

Max, that is too darling! You have a great family! I love you all so much!