Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3 Wise Men Day

I need to get the "real" story on this holiday from Rich's mom but here is what Rich told us about it:
This is a South American Holiday where you put your shoes by the front door and the 3 Wise Men come and bring the good girls and boys a gift. On Christmas I guess baby Jesus brings them a gift but 3 Wise Men Day was more exciting than Christmas if you live in South America.
This could be totally wrong but that is what Rich has told us and so we set out our shoes by the front door and...
sure enough the 3 Wise Men brought us gifts. Rich got some new jeans, I got a DVD Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (I really love this movie), Alexa got a new shirt and vest, Alex got a 6 Flags Wii game and Max got a new Transformer (Sideswipe).
I hope to learn more about this Holiday and the meaning of it from Rich's mom.

No comments: