Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festival of the Trees

Rich and I decided a few years ago that we wanted to make going to the Fesival of Trees a tradition. We took the kids last year and they didn't really love it so we decided to go for our date night.
 
Posted by Picasa
I think it is so fun to walk around and look at the different trees. People are so creative! We went to dinner first and then we stopped at the mall. We had about an hour and a half to walk around.
I made the mistake of wearing heels and my feet were pretty tired after a while. Rich likes to really take his time and look at all the details so I had to speed him up a bit.
 
Posted by Picasa
The gingerbread houses were really amazing too. This was the first year that we really looked at them and I was impressed!! I love Christmas time and I also love having a husband who enjoys the same things I do!!!

No comments: