Thursday, April 10, 2008

Drumroll Please...

It is official, we have a BASEMENT!!! Woo Hoo
Here is a picture I took a few days ago....
and now it looks beautiful and soft and luxurious!!
WOW, I just can't get over the transformation. The process went pretty fast (we started in Nov) but we had our share of frustrations too. It was all worth it!!
Alexa is already putting our new space to good use. I am so glad that we will all be a little more comfortable with all the room we have.
OK, we are having a SLUMBER PARTY downstairs tomorrow night....yeah yeah I know we don't have any furniture yet but I think we better get used to that for a while. Think of all the fun things we can do with all the wide open space!! Everyone is invited so you better RSVP as soon as possible!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I know how hard you guys have been working to finish it. I want to come up and see it. I think I'll sit the sleepover out. I snore and would hate to ruin it for everyone. :o)

Maria said...

I am so jealous! It looks so great!

Anonymous said...

It looks so good! I need to come see it in person. Where is the picture of the black & white bathroom? :)