Friday, April 25, 2008

Take Me Out to the BEES Game

On Friday night me and the boys met up with some of my family in Salt Lake for the Bees Baseball game. I am not a huge baseball fan but I really enjoy being at the park and watching in person. It was a great night for baseball, a little on the chilly side but as I always say: I would rather be a little chilly than roasting hot! We did talk Monica into leaving in the 8th inning (she hates to leave early) but the Bees were up like 8-0 and the 7th inning was action packed so it was a good time leave. Sorry Monica, next time we will stick it out with you.
Me, Monica and Alex had the best time...just kidding Max had alot of fun and he was really good. He walked up and down the stairs with his hands in his pockets for about 2 innings.
Max was a little scared of the 'Bee' but he just scooped Alex right up and Max thought that was pretty funny.
I am not sure if this was Owen's first baseball game but it was for sure the first one he had fun at. He was really into it for a while and was cheering and screaming.
Max has been loving to wear hats lately and he looks so cute in them with his curly hair coming out the sides. We had a really fun night and missed Alexa and Rich who apparently had better things to do!!

2 comments:

Janean said...

The game looks like it was tons of fun! I used to like to go to those with Brett but it was not all about watching the game for me it was to watch the people all around. Max does look really cute in a hat!

Shannon said...

I'm not a huge baseball fan either, but it's always fun to actually be there. Max looks adorable in his little hat.