Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tulip Festival

My sisters and Jason and Owen came home with us after the Baseball game to see the basement and have a sleepover. We had a good time. On Saturday we headed to Lehi to the Tulip Festival. Rich and I went last year and it was amazing. I have been looking forward to it all year and telling my family that they should come. I was a little disappointed this year. Since its been so cold they were only at 50% bloom and none of the trees have really budded yet so it was not as spectacular as I was hoping for but it was still really pretty and we had a good time. It was sunny but windy so that is always annoying. It just amazes me how you can drive 5 minutes off I-15 and be taken to this beautiful place that's hidden away from everything. The waterfalls are wonderful and I think that alone is worth the price of admission!!! We took a ton of pictures so I am going to do a slide show. Here is the only group picture we got!!


1 comment:

Janean said...

The tulips look so pretty! Where is that festival at?