Sunday, April 20, 2008

Princess Party

My niece Brinlie or as we call her 'Pot Pie' turned 3 today. She loves all the Disney Princesses so of course that's what kind of party she wanted. It was really fun and of course Melanie had an excellent party planned. We had Fruit with really yummy dip and cheese curds for our appetizer and pulled pork sandwiches and all different kinds of salads. It was yummy!
Here is my baby sister Melissa and her husband Steve
Here is a random shot but you should check out Alexa's hair she got highlights on Friday and I didn't get a good picture of her. I am sure you will be seeing more of her soon enough.
Max was a good sport and wore his princess crown for most of the party. He was happy to have some balls to play with and held on to them for dear life.
Here is another random shot, I really enjoy the pictures where you don't have any one's attention and you capture them in the moment (hey Mel are you asleep cause I think Kenzie is too)!!

No comments: