Saturday, April 5, 2008

Texas Roadhouse

On Saturday me and the kids headed up to Salt Lake to meet some of my family for lunch and shopping. Rich was working on the basement and had the Priesthood Session so he didn't join us. We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch and it was a first for most of us. I LOVED it. The atmoshere was really fun and it wasn't really as expensive as I was expecting.
We had the waiter take our picture. It was me and the kids, my Mom, sister Melanie and 2 of her girls Kenzie and Brinlie, sisters Amy and Melissa, my Aunt Annette and her kids Mandi and Brandon and his friend Whitney.
Amy and Mandi being cute for the camera
Here is Melissa, Brandon and Whitney
And here is a picture of my yummy lunch. The steak was delicious and the baked sweet potato was so fabulous but it was huge and I couldn't eat all of it. The rolls they give you before the meal are the best!!! We will be back for sure. After we went to Ikea and Target. We had a really fun day.

No comments: