Monday, October 19, 2009

HCG Diet

I have been adding pounds on slowly but surely over the last year or so and I decided that I need to make a change. I was fortunate enough to get the HCG diet for free (it is pretty expensive) and I am starting today.
The diet consists of a daily injection of HCG (given to yourself in the thigh) and the first 3 days are for "loading" that means eating everything and anything your heart desires, I mean ANYTHING!! I tried to eat as much as possible because I had been told by others that have done the diet that you really need to take advantage of this!
On day 4 you continue the daily injection and you begin a 500 calorie diet. Here is what the next 20 days will consist of:

a gallon of water (or as close to a gallon as you can)
2 fruits per day (only strawberries, apples or a half of a grapefruit)
2 veggies per day (asparagus, lettuce, tomatoes, celery)
4 oz of chicken, beef or fish to be eaten at lunch and dinner and not the same thing twice so chicken for lunch and beef for dinner.
2 servings of crackers (low sodium saltines or Special K crackers)

So you weigh yourself every morning and if you go for more than 2 days without any weight loss you are supposed to drink a gallon of water and eat 6 green apples and that is it!!!

It is very hard and I don't have the best will power but I am going to try my hardest to loose 20 pounds, I will keep you posted!!!

No comments: