Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to: ALEXA!!!

This is what "14" looks like on Alexa...she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
 
Posted by Picasa
My parents have this amazing tree in the backyard that turns the prettiest color in the fall, it is my favorite!!! We had a quick birthday photo shoot after church!!!
 
Posted by Picasa
Alexa is a natural in front of the camera and I got some really great shots of her!!!
 
Posted by Picasa
It is hard to believe that she is 14!!! I love her so much and she has made my life so much better than I ever thought possible!!

We made her this sign...it has been a while since we made a birthday sign, we used to do it on every birthday!!! She loved it...even though I mis-spelled some of the words, oops!!!
She got a TON of stuff and had a really great party!!

Amy made this "peace" cake for her, which she LOVED!!! I think she had a great day. It is hard to believe that she will be driving soon!!

No comments: