Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break

I had meetings for work in Salt Lake on Wednesday, the first day of spring break. Alexa watched the boys while Rich was working. Then Rich met me in Salt Lake to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my co-workers. It was the first time he has met any of them and it was a good time. After dinner we drove back to Spanish Fork to pick up the kids and Harrison (Steph and Jeff are out of town) and headed back to Salt Lake to stay at a Hotel since I had another meeting in the morning. Rich took the kids to the movie while I was at my meeting and then they picked me up and we headed to Logan.

It is Owen's birthday today and he wanted to go to McDonald's (or "chicken donalds" as Max says) for dinner. We met the Harris's there and had a great time.
After that we headed back up to Mom and Dad's house.

Here is a sweet picture of Owen that Amy took. He turned 2 today and he is such a handsome little guy.
I am so glad that Max has a cousin close to his age and I know they will be great friends!!! Happy Birthday Owen!!!

No comments: