Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day


We had a great St. Patrick's Day. It's not really much of a Holiday and I don't even know why we celebrate it (I guess alot of people don't). My Mom always did. I did this because that is what she did for us when we were kids. She would also give us a bar of Irish Spring soap and a green cup of treats and the gold foil coins. My kids love it so I thought I better keep tradition alive. This is actually the first year I've gotten this carried away, usually its just green food.

I got balloons and a few 'green' treats and I gave the kids a few gold dollars for luck!!! Oh yeah and also green and white pinwheels (I thought Max would like those, all he wanted was the candy and you won't see anymore pictures of him because he got really grumpy when I didn't let him have Starbursts for dinner.

Alex

Alexa

We had Lime Kool-aid, Green Mac and Cheese, Asparagus and Green Orange rolls. It was pretty yummy.








3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like an awesome St. Patrick's Day dinner. Lucky kids! My kids consider themselves lucky if they get Lucky Charms for breakfast.

Maria said...

What a fun mom you are! Abby wore green...... and that was about it! I am seriously impressed!

Shannon said...

Very fun, Angela. My kids also wore green and that was the extent of our holiday. Well, Abbi did throw a party herself with some friends in the neighborhood, but I had nothing to do with it.