Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another GREAT weekend


On Friday my sister Amy her husband Jason and their baby Owen came to Spanish Fork to spend the weekend with us. We went to Bajio for dinner and then watched "Dan in Real Life" I love that movie. I wish I would have taken a picture of Max, he kept saying 'hot' and tugging at his sleeper so I took it off (even though everyone else was wrapped up in blankets) and he had the bowl of popcorn between his naked little legs just enjoying the show.....it was really cute.

We had to give the two stinky boys a bath, they had so much fun they didn't want to get out!!

Then it was time for kisses!!!! Owen loves to give big wet kisses, he grabs your neck and goes for it!

Melissa came to play with us on Saturday morning. We shopped all day and then had Barry's for dinner. My family loves Barry's and we usually always go whenever they are in town.

How old are we??? Never too old to be silly, I guess!







No comments: