Sunday, March 30, 2008

The "Crew"

This is my Dad, he woke up early and got started on all the ceilings.
My brother in law Dave is such a great painter....he can cut all the edges without tape and does such a good job. We couldn't have done it without him!!!
My sister Monica is also a hard worker, she got Alex's room started and helped out all day.
Rich did some edging and the closets and storage rooms. We tried to get all the trim and doors done before the crew came on Saturday.
I also did the closets and trim, I painted Alexa's bead board and it was not a fun job. My shoulder was really sore the next day and so were my thighs, all the up and downs I guess.

2 comments:

Tyler and Leah said...

Hi there, just visiting form another blog!
colors look fun! I wish I could repaint some things fun and bright for my son!
Leah

Shannon said...

I'm loving the colors you did. Very fun and bright!