Thursday, March 6, 2008

Great Parents




I just wanted to share with everyone my wonderful parents. I have the greatest parents and I miss them so much. I am the only daughter out of their 6 that isn't close to them and that makes me sad. I miss out on alot of my family things and getting to see them everyday like before, but it just makes me appreciate them so much more. My Dad is one of the hardest working men I have ever known. He has a "9-5 job" then he comes home and takes care of apartment stuff for several hours some nights and also has church responsibilities. He always has time for us and I really love him for that. My mom is the most unselfish woman I know, she is always putting everyone else's needs before hers. She worries me and my sisters because she doesn't take care of herself like she should and we just want her to be healthy and happy. I am so grateful for all the wonderful things my parents have taught me through their example and continue to teach me. I love you guys very much!!! Come and visit me PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

The picture of you and your dad is really cute. You both look so happy. I'm sure you miss them a lot.