Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School is in Session!!!

It is here again, that time of year when a little bit of normalcy returns into my life.
 
Posted by Picasa

This is Alexa's last year at the Jr. High. She is starting Seminary this year. She was not very excited to get back into the routine of school. She is a great student and does really well in all her classes so I am not worried about her one bit!!! Her school starts at 7:50am (I think). She is in a carpool so I don't have to wake up that early everyday...thank goodness!
 
Posted by Picasa

Alex was super excited about heading back to school and he was counting the days! He has Mr. Bates this year, who I hear is an excellent teacher. Alex has promised me that he is going to be better about getting his homework done this year, we struggled a bit last year! He has also decided that 5th grade is going to be pretty hard so he is not going to be as chatty in class! I know he will do great! His school starts at 8:20am (I think) but he is there WAY before that! He likes to eat breakfast at school so he goes early.
 
Posted by Picasa

Max starts pre-school in a couple weeks but he couldn't be left out. He is being watched by my sweet neighbor who is also his pre-school teacher so technically I guess it was his first day too! He is so excited to start school and had so much fun picking out what to wear today! I take him when I go to work at 10am however today he insisted on walking to school just like Alex. I followed him in the car.

Another great thing about the kids going back to school=FALL is right around the corner, I CAN"T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Candace said...

They all look so cute... and stylish!

Love your cute, cute boys, and Miss Alexa is drop dead gorgeous-

I can't wait for fall either!
Hate to wish summer ado, but I am obsessed with all things autumn.