Friday, October 12, 2012

Max Lost his TOOTH

Max's bottom tooth has been really loose for about a week. It was just barely hanging on and I decided it was time for it to come out!! I asked Max if I could try to pull it. We went into the bathroom and I pulled a few times, then I pulled really hard and out it came...along with a LOT of blood!!!
He had to swish water in his mouth for like 5 minutes before it stopped bleeding.
He is one happy boy!! We put the tooth in a plastic wrapper thing and put it under his pillow. He wasn't sure if the tooth fairy would find him because we were at a hotel, I told him that she probably would! (She did find him and all she had was a five dollar bill!! I made sure to tell him that the first tooth is the most special, that's why he got so much for it!!)

No comments: