Monday, April 16, 2012

Brace Face

Well it finally happened, BRACES!!! I wish we could have done it sooner (we were planning to do it 3 years ago and then Rich had to go and get laid off). Well better late than never! Rich and I both had braces on at this time in our high school lives so it's really not that big of a deal, easy for me to say, right??
Alex begged me to check him out of school so he could come watch, and Rich ended up coming too (guess he was excited)!! I dropped off Max so he was the only one who missed it!!
She didn't want any pictures!!
I begged her to take a self portrait (and promised I wouldn't put it on Facebook). It only took about an hour and she was all braced up. Her Ortho said he was going to be really aggressive with the treatments so hopefully she will get them off in August 2013 (right before her Senior Year)!!

No comments: