Friday, April 8, 2011

5th Grade Field Trip

I volunteered to go on Alex's field trip to Rock Canyon in Provo and then bowling. When I was driving to the school it was raining and I was pretty sure that we would probably skip the canyon and just go bowling. NOPE!! The teachers said we were going to go ahead as planned.
Here is Alex on the bus with his friends. He didn't even sit by me because he wanted to sit by a cute girl named Lacy!!

As we got into Provo it was SNOWING and then I was SURE they would not make us get out and walk up a canyon looking for buried geographical formations!
WRONG AGAIN...we went ahead and trudged through the canyon in the snow, every one's feet were soaked and cold. I tried to be positive and I just kept telling myself how pretty it looked, because it was beautiful!!
We got back on the buses and headed to the bowling alley.
The kids all bowled in their wet socks and we ate our lunch there. It was pretty chaotic at the bowling alley but the kids had a fun time (even though Alex bowled a 50...with the bumpers)!!!

No comments: