Monday, February 6, 2012

Duvall's

Steph and Jeff left for Argentina for 15 days!!! I took the first 8 night babysitting shift. Me, Max and Maizee went Tuesday night and are there til next Wednesday. Rich comes over after work but he, Alexa and Alex sleep at home. It is just easier with Alexa's carpool and Alex getting himself to school.

Here are some cute photos I took of Maizee, being at home all day is weird and a little boring. I guess if I was at my own house I could find things to do but when you are at someone else's house you can only clean so much (even though as soon as all the kids get home you would have never guessed it was once clean)!!

I am not going to lie, it was a long 8 days and I was really happy to get back home and sleep in my own bed!!!

Angela is the best aunt ever! I love Ang
Pieper drew this picture for me and it really made my day!!! She is a sweetheart!!

No comments: