Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blessing for Sophia

My WHOLE family slept over at our house last night!!! It was a P.A.R.T.Y!!!
I think this was Harper's very first sleepover and she was such a good girl. I stole all these photos from Melissa because I have been terrible at taking pictures lately!
I curled all the Clark girls hair with this sweet new tool I got...it took longer than I thought it would but they all looked super cute!!
Nixon and Korver needed a bath so they jumped in the sink...Max and Owen used to do that too!!
All the kids love holding Harper. We are heading up to Herriman to go to Sophia Keller's blessing.
After church we all headed to Ry and Trisha's house for lunch. We had the most delicious food!! Here is the cute Keller family: Lilly, Trisha, Sophia, Haley and Ryan. We stayed at their house all day and Max LOVED playing with their 2 dogs. It was such a great way to spend the day!!!

No comments: