Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Sister For The Week!!!

We took McKenzie home with us for the week. We tried to go to the Jazz game Monday night but couldn't get tickets. Rich met us in Salt Lake and we went to Gateway for a bit. We were all disappointed we couldn't go to the game.

Someone told Max that Kenzie was going to be his new sister and he took that very literally. He woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and he came into our room and the first thing he said to me was "mom, I can't believe I have another sister!"

Alexa and Kenzie went sledding with Alexa's friends all day Tuesday. Me and Max were home by ourselves and decided to watch a movie. He asked me "mom, when are you going to grow your baby?" I told him that it was growing right now. He thought about it for a minute then said, "so then there will be 4 girls and 3 boys." I did the math in my head and it didn't add up so I asked what he meant. He said, "You, Alexa, Kenzie and the baby." I had to tell him that we really couldn't keep Kenzie forever and that her family would miss her too much if she didn't go back home. Then he said, "that's OK, I want a boy baby anyway." Very funny conversation!
Alex got home from his trip about 7pm, he had a blast!!

I found these pictures on Alex's camera and thought they were great, plus these are the only ones that got taken while she was at our house.
My kids love it when we have visitors!! We went to a movie and the mall one day but we didn't really do anything too exciting, sorry Kenzie!! They did have a "Parks and Rec" watching marathon. Alexa got season 2 for Christmas and we already had season 1. They were on their butts ALL DAY watching TV while Rich and I were WORKING our butts off taking down Christmas and cleaning the house! It made him kinda mad and he made sure they had chores to do on Saturday!!!

No comments: